We combine our delicious Raw West Virginia Honey with nutritious almonds for a delicious topping for ice cream, baked goods and oatmeal. Our West Virginia raw honey starts with a multitude of wildflowers in the West Virginia hills and hollows that our honey bees combine into one heavenly honey that explodes with flavor in your mouth. This honey can vary in both color and flavor during any given season. Available in our 8 oz. Hermes jar.
• Contains tree nuts (almonds).
• Premium raw honey with natural pollen and enzymes plus almonds.
• In addition to its delicious taste, raw honey has been credited with many health benefits. In its raw form, this antioxidant-packed super food promotes wound healing, immunity boosts, allergy relief, and more.
• Do not microwave or refrigerate honey.
• Product of U.S.A.
• Crystallized Honey: If your honey has crystallized and you would like to return it to a liquid state, heat a pan of water to 150° F/65°C. Remove from heat and place container in pan until liquified.
• Honey may vary in both color and flavor during any season.
• Warning: Do not feed to infants under 1 year of age.