Raw Ohi'a Lehua Honey is most distinguished for its texture. This blossom produces a smooth, white honey that is creamy and yet slightly crystallized. The flavor is sweet and floral, but not overpowering. It is harvested from Hawaii’s Big Island’s Hamakua Apiaries in the Kau region of the Big Island, Hawaii and bottled in West Virginia.
Available only in a crystallized version in a 11.2 oz. Hermes jar.
• Premium raw honey with natural pollen and enzymes
• In addition to its delicious taste, raw honey has been credited with many health benefits. In its raw form, this antioxidant-packed super food promotes wound healing, immunity boosts, allergy relief, and more.
• Do not microwave or refrigerate honey.
• Product of U.S.A.
• Crystallized Honey: If your honey has crystallized and you would like to return it to a liquid state, heat a pan of water to 150° F/65°C. Remove from heat and place container in pan until liquified.
• Warning: Do not feed to infants under 1 year of age.