Hawaiian Eucalyptus Raw Honey is our "Wow" honey. It has a more complex flavor with its sweetness paired with a pleasantly tart taste of Eucalyptus. Harvested from Hawaii’s Big Island’s Hamakua Apiaries in the Kau region of the Big Island, Hawaii.
Available in 4, 8 and 16 oz muth jars.
• Premium raw honey with natural pollen and enzymes
• In addition to its delicious taste, raw honey has been credited with many health benefits. In its raw form, this antioxidant-packed super food promotes wound healing, immunity boosts, allergy relief, and more.
• Muth bottles are sealed with a cork and hand-dipped in beeswax
• Do not microwave or refrigerate honey.
• Product of U.S.A.
• Crystallized Honey: If your honey has crystallized heat a pan of water to 150° F/65°C. Remove from heat and place container in pan until liquified.
• Warning: Do not feed to infants under 1 year of age.
About Our Unique Muth Bottles
We are proud to offer you our raw honey in these beautiful antique jars. This container design was popularized by C.F. Muth of Cincinnati, Ohio in the late 1800’s, around the time when the honey extractor was invented. Previously, honey had been sold primarily in the honeycomb. The honey extractor allowed liquid honey to be spun from the combs, to be bottled and marketed in convenient shelf-stable containers.